We are proud to introduce to you the fastest way of getting FREE V-BUCKS using our latest FORTNITE HACK. By using the best fornite hack you can easily get your free v-bucks. Fortnite is a co-op sandbox survival video game developed by People Can Fly and Epic Games, the latter of which also serves as publisher for the game.
The game was initially released on the 25th of July, 2017 on different platforms like Macintosh, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One and Playstation 4.
HOW TO GET FREE V-BUCKS ON FORTNITE GAME
Generally speaking, you can get V-bucks by buying it on Microsoft Store. You can also get free V-bucks by completing some game tasks. Well here is the best way to get free fortnite v-bucks without spending your money, if we say without spending we really mean it and the best way to get free fortnite v-bucks is to use the Fortnite Hack.
FEATURES OF FORNITE HACK FOR FREE V-BUCKS
- Unlimited V-Bucks via Fortnite Hack
- Server based(Hack is online based)
- No download(No risk of downloading virus)
- Accessible on Android/IOS/PC/MAC
- Anti-Ban Script
- Automatic Updates
HOW TO USE FORTNITE HACK TO GET FREE V-BUCKS
- Click The “ACCESS ONLINE GENERATOR” to get Free V-Bucks using Fortnite Hack.
- Enter username/email of your account.
- Choose your desired amount of Fortnite V-Bucks.
- Proceed to last step.
Related Articles : Free Steam Wallet Codes Fresh and Unused Lists
Related Articles : Free Google Play Codes Fresh and Unused List of Codes
GUIDE, TIPS AND TRICKS ON FORNITE GAME
For all the FORTNITE PLAYERS who really needs a startup guide, tips and tricks for the fortnite game we have found the best reference for you that you can found at IGN FORTNITE TIPS AND TRICKS and all the credits goes to them.
- Explore the party settings in the main menu. The default setting is Public which means you’ll be paired up with random players if your party isn’t already full.
- If you want to play with friends, change the settings to Friends Only.
- If you want to play solo, change the settings to Private.
- You can also use the Private setting to make the party invite only
- At the beginning of missions, use your pickaxe to stock up on wood, twine, metal, and stone.
- Search through houses, towers, banks, cemeteries, and other buildings of interest for ammo, traps, nuts ‘n’ bolts, bacon, and other special items.
- Check the backrooms, top floors and basements of buildings for chests, rare chests and vaults.
- Look closely at broken down walls, floors and behind stairwells. Sometimes you’ll find hidden rooms with chests and other valuable items.
- Caves are especially known for having great loot.
- Discover the entire map and be on the lookout for survivors. Survivors found during missions give XP to your heroes.
- Don’t spend too much time farming on missions that have a time limit.
- You can always play a mission again if you want to farm some more.
- When playing Storm Shield Defense, party leaders can give building permission to members by using the Storm Shield computer. Navigate to Permissions, and add them to the permissions list.
- Use traps sparingly in the earlier levels since they are easier.
- Build walls from stone or metal to make your base harder to break down.
- Try not to overbuild and overuse traps, especially in levels that have a building minimum and if you like to play offensively.
- Save some of the best traps for your Storm Shield base.
- Always keep some low-level schematics handy in case you run out of high-level building resources.
- The lightning power of a weapon indicates how powerful it is.
- The background color of an weapon’s icon indicates its rarity.
- The more rare the weapon, the rarer the items required to build it.
- It’s a good idea to recycle weapons before they break.
- Hold down R to craft more ammo for the gun you’re currently carrying.
- Placing a weapon/trap in your Collection Book will remove the schematic from your inventory. You will no longer be able to build that item until you get the schematic again.
- Master the art of headshots, especially if you’re sniping. This will keep husks from getting too close to your base.
- If you run out of ammo for the gun you’re using, switch to a gun that uses different ammo. Sounds obvious, but it’s easy to forget in the heat of the moment.
- If you run out of ammo, switch to a melee weapon.
- Husks that carry propane tanks can be used for an explosive attack. Shoot at the propane tank to kill a group of nearby husks.
- Place a brick ceiling on your building to keep explosives from reaching the ATLAS.
- Keep a few traps in your inventory in case you need to set them down. Sometimes husks will exploit a poorly defended spot during a wave.
- Place a healing pad inside the base so teammates can heal in peace.
- Place slanted walls inside of your base for an added layer of defense.